Put in a pinch due to the pandemic, all sorts of fundraising groups are now turning to virtual, social media, and online fundraising ideas rather than their usual in-person events.
Discover your top online fundraising ideas by taking the quick quiz below! After a few questions about your fundraising group’s situation and preferences, you’ll get a custom recommendation.
If you’d like a full list and description of these fundraising ideas and more, see our other article – 30 Fundraising Ideas Compared. Otherwise, scroll down to take the quiz!
Virtual & Online Fundraising Ideas Quiz
Get your quiz results delivered straight to your inbox by entering your email! (optional)
Possible Results of the Quiz:
- Restaurant Takeout Fundraisers
- Social Media Challenges
- Online Bingo Fundraiser
- Online 50/50 Raffle
- Online Fundraising Auction
- Virtual Classes (Fitness, Art, Business)
- T-Shirt Fundraiser
- Discount Card Fundraiser
- Custom Fundraising Products Sale
- Online Food Sale Fundraiser
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
- Readathon Fundraiser
- Personalized Donation Request Emails
Companies & Resources Mentioned:
- GroupRaise – online platform where groups can find and book restaurant takeout fundraisers
- Facebook Fundraisers – crowdfunding for individuals and nonprofits
- Bonfire – t-shirt fundraising platform
- The Discount Card – discount card provider
- Deluxe – custom products wholesaler
- JustFundraising.com – fundraising products provider
- GoFundMe – crowdfunding for individuals
- Edco – crowdfunding for schools and sports teams
- Indiegogo – crowdfunding for entrepreneurs and community projects
- Fundly – peer-to-peer fundraising for individuals and nonprofits
While you’re here, why not check out your nearest restaurants that do takeout fundraisers? A restaurant takeout or delivery fundraiser could be the perfect option for your group!