As if you weren’t busy enough always being the biggest fan in the bleachers and making sure your kids get to every practice, class, and party on time–your child’s team or organization has decided to put yet another thing onto your plate: A fundraiser.
We know you work hard to be the best parent on the block–but that doesn’t mean you have to give up whatever remains of your “me-time” in order to support your child’s team or organization. As it turns out, with a restaurant fundraiser, earning dough for your child’s group, team, or organization will be as simple as eating dinner!
Earn While You Eat
With a restaurant fundraiser, giving your kids “the best” is always delicious! If your child’s team or organization hosts a restaurant fundraiser, you can expect an easy ride that’ll keep your kid’s group financially afloat for a long time to come.
With any restaurant fundraiser, the chosen restaurant will donate between 10% – 50% of your supporters’ total purchases back to your group’s cause. The details vary slightly depending on which of your favorite restaurants you choose fundraise with, but whether you choose California Pizza Kitchen, Five Guys, Chipotle, or another delicious option, you’ll be in and out of the fundraising process faster than you can say, “Check, please!”
All you will need to do in order to host a restaurant fundraiser is:
- Choose a restaurant location, date, and time
- Submit your fundraiser request
- Spread the word through social media, word-of-mouth, and GroupRaise’s MealPage
- Eat and earn!
A Great Option for Busy Moms
Believe it or not, the selection of potential host restaurants–from Applebee’s (hello, 20% donation!), Panera Bread (oh God, delicious carbs…), California Pizza Kitchen ( a 20% donation and happy kids?!), or any of the other thousands of participating restaurants nationwide–is just the tip of this delicious fundraising opportunity.
Every restaurant fundraiser boasts a few things every mom loves to hear:
- A restaurant fundraiser is quick and easy to book. Just grab your “World’s Best Mom” mug, pour a cup of coffee, and sit down for less than five minutes to fill out some basic info about your child’s cause
- It’s easy to convince your group’s supporters to come by! Between the delicious food and your awesome cause, you’ll have a line down the block
- There’s no preparation, cooking, or labor the day of (unless you count posting that cute selfie with a caption advertising the event! #momwin)
Your family needs to eat! So why not support your child’s team or group–earning loads of money, eating even more food, and having an awesome time with your family and friends–while you do so?!
Organize a Restaurant Fundraiser
As a busy mom, you have a couple of options: Cook dinner and feed your family so they’ll be happy and full for the evening–or host a restaurant fundraiser, feed your family and loved ones, and leave a lasting impact on your child’s group, team, or organization!
Setting up a restaurant fundraiser for your child’s cause is as easy and worthwhile as it is mouthwatering. Get started by making a request, sit back, and wait to hear those magic words: “You’re the best, Mom.”