GroupRaise has partnered with Sam’s Club to help organizations fundraise in a new and exciting way.
When you join Sam’s Club before January, 31st 2022, you’ll also be helping your local Food Bank. 25% of the membership cost goes directly to support families and individuals in need.
To purchase your membership simply:
- Follow the link of the program you want to support
- Choose your membership and thank you gift (your choice between a Member’s Mark™ Take ’N Bake Pizza or Member’s Mark™ Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken)
- Enjoy the perks and savings that come from being a Sam’s Club member!
Scroll down to search by state.
Food Banks by State
- Feeding the Gulf Coast
- Food Bank of North Alabama
- Community Food Bank of Central Alabama
- Montgomery Area Food Bank, Inc.
- River Valley Regional Food Bank
- Northwest Arkansas Food Bank
- Arkansas Foodbank
- Harvest Regional Food Bank, Inc.
- Food Bank of Northeast Arkansas
- United Food Bank
- Yuma Community Food Bank
- St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance
- Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona
- Feeding America Riverside San Bernardino Counties
- Alameda County Community Food Bank
- Placer Food Bank
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County
- Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
- Food Bank for Monterey County
- Central California Food Bank
- Second Harvest Food Bank Santa Cruz County
- Food Share of Ventura County
- Redwood Empire Food Bank
- Second Harvest of Silicon Valley
- Foodbank of Santa Barbara County
- Second Harvest Food Bank of San Joaquin and Stanislaus Counties
- SF-Marin Food Banks
- Feeding San Diego
- Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano
- Food Bank for Larimer County
- Community Food Share
- Care and Share Food Bank
- Food Bank of the Rockies
- Weld Food Bank
District of Columbia
- Feeding Tampa Bay
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida
- Treasure Coast Food Bank
- Harry Chapin Food Bank of Southwest Florida
- Feeding Northeast Florida
- Feeding South Florida
- Second Harvest of the Big Bend, Inc.
- All Faiths Food Bank
- Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Food Bank of Northeast Georgia
- America’s Second Harvest of Coastal Georgia, Inc.
- Middle Georgia Community Food Bank
- Golden Harvest Food Bank
- Second Harvest of South Georgia, Inc
- Feeding the Valley Food Bank
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Feeding America
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- Central Illinois Foodbank
- Eastern Illinois Foodbank
- Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana, Inc.
- Food Bank of Northwest Indiana, Inc.
- Second Harvest Food Bank of East Central Indiana, Inc.
- Food Bank of Northern Indiana
- Tri-State Food Bank, Inc.
- Hoosier Hills Food Bank
- Food Finders Food Bank Inc.
- Community Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Indiana, Inc.
- Terre Haute Catholic Charities Foodbank
- Food Bank of Central Louisiana
- Food Bank of Northwest Louisiana
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Greater New Orleans and Acadiana
- Food Bank of Northeast Louisiana
- Greater Baton Rouge Food Bank
- The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts
- The Greater Boston Food Bank
- Worcester County Food Bank, Inc.
- Food Gatherers
- Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan
- Greater Lansing Food Bank
- Feeding America West Michigan Food Bank
- South Michigan Food Bank
- Food Bank of Eastern Michigan
- Forgotten Harvest
- North Country Food Bank, Inc.
- Second Harvest Northern Lakes Food Bank
- Second Harvest Heartland
- Channel One Food Bank
- Second Harvest North Central Food Bank
- Southeast Missouri Food Bank
- The Food Bank for Central & Northeast Missouri
- Ozarks Food Harvest
- Second Harvest Community Food Bank
- St. Louis Area Foodbank
- Harvesters – The Community Food Network
- Inter-Faith Food Shuttle
- MANNA FoodBank
- Food Bank of the Albemarle
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest North Carolina
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Southeast North Carolina
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina
- Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina
- Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York
- City Harvest
- Feeding Westchester
- Long Island Cares, Inc.
- Food Bank of Central New York
- Food Bank For New York City
- Island Harvest
- Food Bank of the Southern Tier
- FeedMore WNY
- Foodlink, Inc.
- Mid-Ohio Foodbank
- Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank
- Second Harvest Foodbank of Clark, Champaign, & Logan Counties
- Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio
- Toledo Northwestern Ohio Food Bank
- SE Ohio Foodbank
- Freestore Foodbank
- Greater Cleveland Food Bank, Inc.
- Second Harvest Food Bank of the Mahoning Valley
- The Foodbank, Inc.
- Shared Harvest Foodbank
- H & J Weinberg NE PA Regional Food Bank
- Helping Harvest
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest Pennsylvania
- Community Food Warehouse of Mercer County
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Lehigh Valley and NE Pennsylvania
- Central Pennsylvania Food Bank
- Westmoreland County Food Bank
- Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
- Mid-South Food Bank
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee
- Chattanooga Area Food Bank
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Tennessee
- Second Harvest Food Bank of East Tennessee
- South Texas Food Bank
- San Antonio Food Bank
- Central Texas Food Bank
- Food Bank of the Golden Crescent
- Houston Food Bank
- Tarrant Area Food Bank
- Alabama Local Food Banks
- El Pasoans Fighting Hunger
- East Texas Food Bank
- High Plains Food Bank
- South Plains Food Bank
- Coastal Bend Food Bank
- Food Bank of the Rio Grande Valley, Inc.
- West Texas Food Bank
- Wichita Falls Area Food Bank
- Food Bank of West Central Texas
- Southeast Texas Food Bank
- North Texas Food Bank
- Fredericksburg Regional Foodbank
- Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia
- Virginia Peninsula Foodbank
- Feeding Southwest Virginia
- Feed More
- Blue Ridge Area Food Bank, Inc.
Host Your Own Sam’s Club Fundraiser!
If there is an organization you’d like to start a Sam’s Club membership fundraising campaign for, you can do so until January, 21 2022. You can learn how to promote your campaign here and launch your fundraiser on the link below.